Workshop: Conference Proposal Writing
You know your team is fantastic, but does anyone else? This workshop is designed for companies who want to empower their employees to go out into the community and share their amazing work and knowledge. This halo effect can be incredibly effective in hiring – showcase how awesome your company is by showcasing how awesome your team is.
- Better collaboration – encourages people to share their work with each other.
- Improved technical communication.
- Deeper understanding of problems – no better way to learn than to explain!
- Demystify the CFP process.
- Build confidence in areas of expertise.
- Write a strong bio.
- Become a part of the wider community.
We alternative between lectures and exercises. By the end of the workshop, everyone would have written a proposal and bio, ready to submit to conferences!
This workshop is 3 hours long. An 1-hour lecture-only version is also available.
Read how Lisa White gave her first conference talk as a result of the workshop.
Want to bring this to your company? Get in touch.